What do we offer ?
NETON WORKS WITH CLIENTS FROM DIFFERENT BUSINESS SECTORS. WE OFFER FULL SUPPORT AND A FULL RANGE OF SERVICES IN COMPUTER TECHNOLOGY FIELD.
The main things that we offer for your business are knowledge, skills, and professionalism. Our company will become your support and help you achieve success!
Check out the list of services and contact us with any questions!
What will we do for you ?
- Install and configure all the popular cloud services (Azure, Office 365, Google Cloud).
- Organize work of the server equipment.
- Configure the backup.
- Organize work of computer equipment in your office.
- Install and configure all required software for the productive work.
- Identify and eliminate risks for the security of your information.
- Implement the best data protection.
And this is not a full list of NetON services.
Our main goal is to support the establishment and development of small business. We begin to work with the client from the moment of company opening. The growth of your company is the main purpose of NetON. Our working method is the full support of the client in the field of Internet and information technology. As a result, you receive reliable, fault tolerant and safe working environment.
Working with us ensures safety, growth and development of your company.
Professional IT consulting
Many aspiring entrepreneurs are not familiar with information security and high technology field. It’s obvious that knowledge of basic office programs is insufficient in our time.
The lack of knowledge and skills of managers and employees creates risks during work. NetON will be the team of IT support which:
- offers the best software and hardware solutions for business;
- determines the risks of your company;
- ensures the safety of operating information;
- proposes and implements server solutions;
- designs and configures a wireless network for your business;
- quickly repairs computer equipment of the client.
Our customers work easily, safely and profitably. Investment in IT information security quickly produces results, especially, in times when computer viruses are compared to epidemics